The Cross is located about 1 km southwest from the village center. It is situated on the left side road to the neighborhood Bardo, at altitude of 829 meters.
The cross is fenced by large stones in form of chapel. At about 10 meters from him there is a spring of holy water captured in fountain. These signs give reason to assume that here ever has existed a small monastery with a spring that was probably destroyed.
The votive Cross belong to type that occurs most often in the area. It is equal arms with trapezoidal shoulders decorated each of them with three bouquets. The front side has a plastic decoration of a stylized cross, whose shoulders end with rosettes. On the reverse side is engraved the year 1894..
Source: Свети места
Cross on the road to the hamlet of Bardo, Breze
DD 43.017279, 23.206725